Sunday, September 30, 2007

Next!

I finally finished the final edits on Doc On Loan, my latest screenplay, and I uploaded it on InkTip.com. Again, I'm going to see if I can trap lightning in a jar a second time, though this time, I'm not going to remove the lid. And with that comes the work on my next screenplay. I decided to return to Original Idea for my next one, with the plotting scheduled to begin this week. With any luck, I'll be ready to start the actual screenplay itself by 10/15.

I didn't edit my latest short story, "Sweet Freedom," this week due to decision to go back to all of my in progress short stories and plot them out from where I left off with them. There are four in various stages of completion and at least another three in development. My intent is to have no more than a dozen for the book, but it will really probably come down to a page limitation instead of a story count that I'll use to gauge. November 1st is the deadline for completing the stories and begin assembling the book, In The Foothills, for publication.

That's all there is for this week. I hope you have a great first week of October and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Michael

No comments: